Verila Multipurpose CAG 2
Widely-Use - Water Resistant - For temperatures up to 110º C - Calcium Anhydrous Grease
Verila Multipurpose CAG 2 is based on calcium 12-hydroxystearate soap and high-quality base oil. The soap structure and specially selected additives ensures operating temperatures of 110º C, combined with high resistance against effect of water, very good lubricity, protection against wear and high corrosion resistance.
- Excellent Protection against effect of water.
- High Mechanical stability makes this grease highly resistant against softening and leakage.
- High Adhesiveness to metal, will stay in place and provide more protection against corrosion to bearing surfaces.
- Very Good Lubricity gives protection of the equipment against wear.
- Good Pump-ability makes it suitable for centralized lubrication systems.
Universally used grease for automotive and industrial applications with very good water resistance, suitable for lubrication under moderate loads. Intended for lubrication of all kind of bearings and joints in agricultural, off-road, construction and mining equipment.
|ISO 6743-9||L-XBBHA 2|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 110 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||265 – 295|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 140 Celsius|
|Corrosive Effects on Copper, 5h @ 100 Celsius||ASTM D4048||max 1|
|Water Resistance Test at 90º C||DIN 51 807-1||max 0-90|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur