Menu

Verila Lubricants

Quality greases with conventional and specialized applications

Verila Lubricants AD is successor of "Verila" chemical plant established in 1945 near Sofia, Bulgaria. Multiple transformation waves and reconstruction took place in the years 1968 -1990. Since 1998, the private enterprise Verila centered activity on lubricating greases and in 2007 Prista Oil Holding EAD acquired 75% of the shares. Since then, multimillion euros investments in Verila Lubricants AD brought completely new laboratory, boosted production and raised energy efficiency.

Learn more about us