Verila Calcium Special VG1000 HDVT
Heavy Duty - Very Tacky - Extreme Pressure - Water Resistant - Calcium Special Grease
Verila Calcium Special VG1000 HDVT is heavy duty, very tacky and water-resistant lubricating grease based on calcium anhydrous soap thickener and a very viscous blend of mineral base oils and synthetic components. The product is formulated with special additives, delivering to grease excellent oxidation stability, rust and corrosion prevention, very good AW/EP performances as well as excellent water resistance. Due to high viscosity of the base oil blend and special polymer additives the grease shows superior adhesion, stay-in-place properties.
- Excellent resistance against wash-out. Protection in presence of severe water contamination..
- High adhesion to the surface. Very tacky grease with outstanding stay-in-place properties.
- Superior Rust and Corrosion Protection.
- Very Good Mechanical Stability. Retains its consistency.
- Excellent Anti-Wear & High Load Carrying Capacity. Protects equipment exposed to heavy loads.
- Excellent Oxidation Stability, leading to Increased grease service life.
The thickener and high viscosity of the base oil makes this product suitable for the lubrication of extremely loaded bearings, exposed to vibrations and in dirt and wet working conditions. Heavy Duty Grease recommended for lubrication of: Plain and rolling element bearings, Mining & quarrying, agriculture & forestry, construction equipment.
|DIN 51502 KP2G-30|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|Base Oil Viscosity at 40 Celsius, mm2/s||ISO 3104||1000|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to 110 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||265 -295|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 145 Celsius|
|Rust Test, EMCOR||ISO 11007||0-0|
|Water Resisatence||DIN 51807-1||0-90|
|Four-Ball EP Test, Weld Point, N||ASTM D2596||2400|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur