Verila Lithium EP 2 LL
High Performance - Long Life - Extreme Pressure (EP) - Lithium Grease
Verila Lithium EP 2 LL is lubricating grease based on lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap and high-quality base oil blend. The grease contains perfectly balanced antioxidants, rust and corrosion inhibitors and EP/AW additives as well as water resistance and mechanical stability improvers. The product is an high performance, long life, multi-purpose, extreme pressure [EP] grease which can be used in wide variety of industrial and automotive applications.
- Long Life Grease: for prolonged re-greasing intervals.
- Very wide Temperature Range, from -35 degrees Celsius up to 130 degrees Celsius.
- Excellent Anti-Wear & Load Carrying Capacity protect equipment exposed to heavy loads.
- Excellent Mechanical Stability, resistant against softening and leakage.
- Excellent Oxidation Stability, the grease withstands high temperatures without hardening or forming deposits.
- Very Good Resistance against water.
- Very Good Rust and Corrosion Protection.
Wide range of Automotive and Industrial Applications: On-road and off-road vehicles; Construction, Mining, Agriculture and Forestry equipment; Industrial machinery. Typical Applications are: Plain and Rolling element bearings subjected to high loads and vibrations.
|ISO 6743-9 L-XCCHB 2 ⋅ DIN 51502 KP2K-35|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|Base Oil Viscosity at 40 Celsius, mm2/s||ISO 3104||110|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-35 to 130 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||265 -295|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 190 Celsius|
|Rust Test, EMCOR||ISO 11007||0-0|
|Water Washout Test at 79 Celsius, wt.% loss||ISO 11009||< 10|
|Four-Ball EP Test, Weld Point, N||ASTM D2596||3150|
|FAG FE 9 (A/1500N/6000rpm), L50, hrs||DIN 51821/2||> 100|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur