Verila Ca-2-G EP [Fifth Wheel Grease]
Water Resistant ▪ Very Sticky ▪ Calcium Grease Containing Graphite
Verila Ca-2-G EP is water resistant Calcium soap thickened lubricating grease. The addition of graphite powder ensuring considerably high EP properties and reliable protection against wear. The grease contains stickiness additive which providing extraordinary elasticity of the grease and superior adhesion to the metal surfaces.
- Very Good Anti-Wear Protection, even in the grease starving conditions.
- Extreme Pressure [EP] grease with High Load Carrying Capacity.
- Excellent Resistance against water wash-out.
- Operating Temperature range from -20 up to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Very Good Affinity to the metal surfaces. The grease will stay in place and protect metal parts
- Very Good Rust and Corrosion Protection.
Very good results in lubrication of the truck "fifth wheel" applications. Suitable for other heavily loaded, slow moving mechanisms in industry and agriculture, including open gear drives, threaded joints, chain drives, elevators’ sliders, metal ropes and other open heavily loaded sliding pairs.
|ISO 6743-9 L-XBAHB 2 ⋅ DIN 51502 KPF2C-20|
|Test Parameter||Test Method||Value|
|Appearance||Visual||Smooth and Homogenous|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D217||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 70 Celsius|
|Cone Penetration, Worked, 0.1 mm||ISO 2137||265 – 295|
|Dropping Point||ISO 6299||> 100 Celsius|
|Oil Separation, 42h at 40º C, %||IP 121||< 3|
|Water Washout Test at 40º C, wt.% loss||ISO 11009||< 10|
|Four-Ball EP Test, Weld Point, N||ASTM D2596||Pass 3150|
While the information and figures given here are typical of current production and compliant with VERILA specification, minor variations may occur